Come to the first ever London Review Bookshop Christmas Makers' Market!
On Sunday 3 December from 12-5pm, we'll be hosting a range of independent artists and makers, selling ceramics, prints, jewellery, textiles and more. On top of that, we'll be offering 10% off books all day, so you can do all your Christmas shopping in one fell swoop.
- Bookbinding kits, courses and books from London Centre for Book Arts
- Screen-printed textiles from Caitlin Hinshelwood
- Lucite accessories and photo zines from stone-ware
- Visual Art from Klaussie
- Ceramics from MJ Clay
- Homewares from Emily Maude
- Contemporary Designer Jewellery from The One Over Here
- Drawings and books from Nigel Peake
- Furniture Restoration and homeware textiles from CW
The London Review Cake Shop will be open all day, serving hot whisky and apple, mulled wine, tea, coffee and cakes, as well as their own range of gifts, from Cake Shop aprons to Jing tea sets.
Tickets are free, but booking is recommended.