- How can I track my order?
- You can track your order in your account. Sign in to your account and go to My Orders to check the status of your order. You can create an account here or during the checkout process. If you checked out as a guest, you can’t track your order, but we’ll email you to confirm your order, and again once it has been dispatched.
- Can I order for click and collect?
- Yes, just select in store collection as your delivery option when you check out. We’ll email you to let you know when your order is ready to collect. You can also reserve books for in store collection via email or by phone on +44 (0) 20 7269 9030. Please don’t send your credit card details by email.
- Can I get some book recommendations?
- We’re always delighted to recommend books and help find exactly what you’re looking for – send us an email, or give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7269 9030.
- I can’t see the book I’m looking for – can I order it?
- The 20,000 or so books we have in the shop are all available to order directly via our online shop, but there are thousands more we can order in (often within 24 hours), so do get in touch if there’s something you can find – you can contact us by email or by phone on +44 (0) 20 7269 9030.
- Can I place an order by phone or email?
- Yes, you can send us an email or give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7269 9030. Please don’t send your credit card details by email.
Shipping and returns
- What delivery options do you offer?
- We send all orders via Royal Mail: within the UK, choose from 1st Class, 2nd Class or Special Delivery; for the rest of the world, International Standard or International Tracked. You can also collect orders in person from the Bookshop – choose Click and Collect at the checkout.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- We endeavour to dispatch your items within 3 working days. Delivery and cost will depend on the destination, but you will receive a final shipping cost at checkout. Due to current circumstances, delivery to all territories is taking longer than we would usually expect. We advise allowing 3-5 working days shipping for UK delivery, 10-21 days for Europe and 21-28 days for the rest of the world. If you need your order quickly, we advise choosing a tracked shipping option.
- Will I be charged for delivery?
- Yes, you will be charged for postage and packaging. Our delivery charges are based on current Royal Mail prices. Delivery and packaging charges are calculated automatically when you check out. If you have any questions, please get in touch. Please note that you are responsible for paying any customs charges that might be levied on a shipped package.
- Do you send books outside of the UK?
- Yes, we send books outside the UK. You can see shipping options during check out. Parcels may be subject to local customs fees – please check for your country before ordering. Please note that you are responsible for paying any customs charges on your order.
- What can I do if my book arrived damaged?
- Please send us an email, attaching a photograph of the damage, and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent as soon as possible.
- Can I return an order?
- You can return orders in person at the bookshop, or by post, but please note we can only cover return shipping costs if your order arrives damaged.
- What can I do if my order has not arrived?
- Get in touch by email with details of your order, and we’ll get back to you.
- Do you sell secondhand books?
- Subscription Boxes and Book Box Queries
- How can I contact the Bookshop?
- Can I view my order history?
- To view your order history, login to your account and go to My Orders.
- Can I change my details and postal address?
- You can update your details in the Account details and Delivery address sections in your account.
- Can I save multiple delivery addresses?
- At the moment it’s not possible to save multiple delivery addresses.
- Can I make a wish list?
- You can add books to a wish list by clicking on the ‘heart’ icon on book pages. You need to be logged in to your account to save books and see your wish list.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking on Sign in, and using the Forgot password? link on the Sign in page.
- What do I do if I want to delete my account?
- If you would like to delete your account, please contact us.
- Can I use my London Review of Books account to login?
- Not at the moment – our online shop is separate from both the London Review of Books website and the Book Box subscription service.
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- You can pay by debit/credit card or Paypal.
- Can I use National Book Tokens online?
- No, at the moment it’s not possible to use them online, but we accept them in person at the Bookshop, or can take payment with them over the phone.
- Can I buy gift cards online?
- It’s not currently possible to buy gift cards online. If you have a gift card from our old online shop, please get in touch by phone or email.
- How do I order cakes?
- To order cakes, contact us +44 (0) 20 7269 9045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org